NEW Dish user Confused!!

maronda4

Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
Totally new customer.....I ordered the All HD with locals, to be set up on July 29th, now I am wondering if I should just order the new Package they are going to offer?
Seems it would be $4.99 less a month with the one dvr (and regular box) I am getting. Since they are including the dvr for free for the exact package.
I am really confused about this. :confused:

if you weren't getting the dvr for free and it's 4.99 more a month with your current order, i say call them up and either cancel the order and place a new one or see if they can straighten this out under your current order.

Well, I think I am understanding it right. My package is $34.99. (HD only with locals)
+ fees for the dvr, and extra receiver was like $45 plus change.
From What I have read here, the $34.99 would be $29.99 with the new set up.
Is that right??

Well, I think I am understanding it right. My package is $34.99. (HD only with locals)
+ fees for the dvr, and extra receiver was like $45 plus change.
From What I have read here, the $34.99 would be $29.99 with the new set up.
Is that right??
If you're referring to the Turbo HD packages, the Bronze package is $29.99. They have not announced which channels will be in this package, but it will likely be less than the current HD only (dishHD Absolute) package. The two other Turbo HD packages are $39.99 and $49.99 with locals.

25 HD channels in TurboHD Bronze, 33 HD channels in TurboHD Silver plus RSN, and 40 Hd channels in TurboHD Gold plus RSN

Unless there is a TO-DIE-FOR SD channel that is not HD, you're better off getting HD Absolute NOW than paying MORE for the new packages and getting less HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts