New DishLatino Bonus Pack!

i was watching the website last night and i dont know if it was cuz i was half asleep i saw something about Dish Latino Plus

I'm surprised they kept the same dish latino packs then.

It Would've ben eaiser to say that dish latino alone is $24.99 a month, but added to any at pack is $12.49

wicked said:
i was watching the website last night and i dont know if it was cuz i was half asleep i saw something about Dish Latino Plus

DL Plus adds 9 English language channels to regular DL for $5 more per month. DL Bonus Pack adds DL to AT60 or higher for just $12.49/mo.

I already get those channels with America's Almost Everything Pack so I won't be able to tell when I finally get the channels... still waiting.

However the description is as follows:Now you can enjoy the best Spanish programming and your favorite America's Top package for an additional $12.49 per month. Requires subscription to America's Top 60 or higher.

To me that means ONLY the spanish language channels are part of this add-on.

See ya
Tony

I've got the guys at Dish Stumped so far as to why my "Bonus Pack" channels have not activated yet on my receivers (all three). The package in on my account but no channels yet. I'm on hold while the second level tech confers with his cohorts.

Though I had a long wait time for the initial CSR, these guys have been great so far trying to figure out why the channels aren't coming through. Will report as things develop

See ya
Tony

Okay, I was just told that this is a common problem right now. I offered to wait a couple of days to see how it worked itself out and call back if it didn't clear up. Without prompting he offered me a credit for the first week. It seems to be "new package bugs" that have to be worked out in the authorization codes. Great service Dish. I mean it. These guys were very good to talk to.

I'll give it two days and call back if it hasn't cleared up by then. I've waited several years for this package, I can wait a little longer

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
I already get those channels with America's Almost Everything Pack so I won't be able to tell when I finally get the channels... still waiting.

However the description is as follows:Now you can enjoy the best Spanish programming and your favorite America's Top package for an additional $12.49 per month. Requires subscription to America's Top 60 or higher.

To me that means ONLY the spanish language channels are part of this add-on.

See ya
Tony

Thanks Tony. I would love to have those two without losing what I currently have. I think I might have to go with the Dish HD Latino Platinum to get them.

RandallA said:
Thanks Tony. I would love to have those two without losing what I currently have. I think I might have to go with the Dish HD Latino Platinum to get them.

You cold also get Boomerang and Fox Soccar channel by getting AT180 or DishHD Gold and then adding DL Bonus for all your Spanish channels, which would be cheaper then DL HD Platinum.

I also have Cinemax and HBO.

Actually Dish HD Gold + DL Bonus + Locals + HBO and Cinemax = $ 107.48

Dish Latino Platinum + Locals = $104.99 and I get the other Premium channels.

So the DL Platinum might be the way to go. It's weird that they have those channels in the DL Platinum and DL Silver but not the DL Gold.

RandallA said:
I also have Cinemax and HBO.

Actually Dish HD Gold + DL Bonus + Locals + HBO and Cinemax = $ 107.48

Dish Latino Platinum + Locals = $104.99 and I get the other Premium channels.

So the DL Platinum might be the way to go. It's weird that they have those channels in the DL Platinum and DL Silver but not the DL Gold.

I guess it is what is important to you that matters.

With DL HD Platinum you would get all Spanish channels, all 4 premium movie packs, many but not all AT180 channels.

With Dish HD Gold + DL Bonus+HBO and Cinamax MVP, you would get all Spanish channels, all AT180 including Encore which you would give up in DL HD Platinum, but you would give up Starz and Showtime. I guess a case could be made either way.

Or you could get Dish HD Platinum + Locals+DL Bonus for just $5 or $12.48 more at $117.48 and make no compromises :) .

Last edited:
Chris,

I got my 211 today and upgraded to the Dish HD Latino Gold. The CSR told me that I get to keep everything I had + the new HD channels. I checked and he was right, I have Dish Latino Max + HD Package + HBO and Cinemax for $89.99. I'm very happy because I get to keep everything I had. In the Dish Network website that Value Pack is not listed, so I don't know where it came from but I'm happy.

Randall,
In the HD Dish Latino Gold, do you still get Fox Soccer Channel, Boomerang and IFC?
Just wondering because I might upgrade to HD Latino Gold!

Yes, I still have them as of last night. I didn't check this morning but those channels that were recently added are still there and I'm now in the HD Dish Latino Gold package + Locals + HBO and Starz for $69.99.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)