New DishLatino Bonus Pack!

Somehow the DL bonus pack that was working for me with the GoldHD package aren't working now. Anyone know when the bug will be fixed?

Tony, are the channels that show up canel1 and dominican? If so I had the same thing happen. I called yesterday morning for a rehit and all are up now. Also I have a question, is Playboy included?
Patrick

I called friday night and they hit me... nothing.

Called last night and they hit me. Before the guy could get the words out of his mouth, the cannels all became available! WOO-HOO! It works great.

The tech explained the problem. The DL bonus pack had the same key codes as a "basic package". When they tried to add this to people with the AT packages, the codes conflicted. Essentially the system rejected the command before it could authorize the system. At the same time, it reported everything was okay on the accounts. The delay was in identifying the conflicts which were unique for each AT package, finding a solution, actially testing it on receivers, and then making it available to subscribers.

As usual with all companies this size, one department did not let the other know what the HELL was going on. So, as usual, the CSRs were the last people on the planet to know anything about this. On Friday's call, one CSR told me that the Bonus pack could not be added to AT180. It was only available to AT60. He quickly reversed himself when I told him that he was misreading the screen. On Saturday night's call the CSR tried to tell me that the channels in the bonus pack were already included in the everything pack. It took me a few minutes to convince him that over 25 of the channels in the bonus pack were NOT included in the any AT package. That is when I was transfered to second level support. And this time it worked. It's not as if he did anything differently than the previous 4 second level techs I spoke to over the last week. Each and every one had me check the software version (I had the lastest available the first time around). Each and every time they asked me to reset the receiver. (either by pre-recorded prompt before I spoke to a tech or in person), Each and every time they sent a rehit. At no time would they believe I knew what I was talking about when I told them the problem was not on my end until they read the notes in my account. The last person I spoke to was smart enough to ask me to hold for a moment while he read up on the issues and my account. But then he proceded to do EXACTLY the same thing as the four previous second level techs. The only exception was that it worked this time. :)

I have never worked so hard to spend $150 or so a year! :)

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)