New E* HD Channels

guidireadi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 16, 2006
Estacada, Oregon
Does anyone know when new HD channels will be added by E* and what they will be? I've heard that HGTV and the Food Network are coming. Any others?
Thanks.

national geographic hd is running right now, but no news about if or when it will be on dish

BFG said:
no one yet, but supossedly verizon was suppossed to add it

At one of the other sites, folks with FiOS are getting letters from Verizon saying that National Geographic and MTV-HD will be added by March 30. No one has NGEO that I've seen, but several have said they are getting MTV-HD.

BFG said:
no one yet, but supossedly verizon was suppossed to add it

I don't know why that sounds so funny. Channel is paying to broadcast in HD but absolutly no one can see it.

DucTape said:
True indeed Mark.
Do you think they will actually play music videos once again on this new channel?
:down

I would certainly hope so. "Date My Mom", "Next", "Room Raiders", etc. will still be awful even if they're in HD. What is with MTV anymore?

Oh I almost forgot "My Super Sweet 16," that's great for young girls to watch. :eek:

The only thing on MHD is music and some pretty great music at that. would love to have the channel.

How about you educate yourselfs hypocrites, geez www.mhd.tv

Weezknight said:
I would certainly hope so. "Date My Mom", "Next", "Room Raiders", etc. will still be awful even if they're in HD. What is with MTV anymore?

Oh I almost forgot "My Super Sweet 16," that's great for young girls to watch. :eek:
i agree the shows you mentioned are almost as stupid as idol
but i think the majority of mtv audience would like to see real world and road rules in hd or the crossover shows in hd

riffjim4069 said:
I'm all for more HD and I'm all for more HD choices...but I just don't see anything that would compel me to watch this channel.

Same here. Music should be heard not seen (exceptions being live performances or concert footage).

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)