Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
A few months ago I changed my email address with Directv, however they still send my statements to my old email address. Does anyone know where I need to change the email address to get invoices sent to my new email address?

Yeah I just called in and they said its showing the right email on their end so they did an account refresh so I'll have to wait a month to see if its fixed.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
Yeah I just called in Nd they said its showing the right email on their end so they did an account refresh so I'll have to wait a month to see if its fixed.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Should have asked them to send you a Test email .... they often will send one stating what your last corospondence was about.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Should have asked them to send you a Test email .... they often will send one stating what your last corospondence was about.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for the idea. I'll remember that if it doesn't work next month. I did receive an email about the calling in. All emails would go to the new except my start goes to the old so that doesn't mean it's fix yet.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App on my iPhone 5!

Thanks for the idea. I'll remember that if it doesn't work next month. I did receive an email about the calling in. All emails would go to the new except my start goes to the old so that doesn't mean it's fix yet.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App on my iPhone 5!

Have you checked you online D account yet to see what they currently show on file ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)