New England Bengals?

He must have wanted to play for the Bengals at one time. :D

Speaking of Bungles, felons, criminals and drugees, did anyone notice Odell Thurman is facing an indefinite suspension after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy for the second time in three seasons!

See link> HERE.

Speaking of repeat offenders, how bout Benson of the Bears getting another DWI. Whether it be land or sea that guy can't drive sober.

Used to be the NBA and NFL were neck and neck for felonious activity. Now the NBA are like choirboys.

WOW.

I haven't seen you that emotional since we were on DBSForums.

Sabres,
I know. I'm just sick and tired of the crap I've been hearing about the Patriots lately. Combine that with what that gutless punk, Manny Ramirez did to the 65 year old Red Sox employee, and I'm really ticked off today.

Here's a link I just found:

ESPN - Report: Manny apologizes after shoving Red Sox official to ground - MLB

Apparently it's okay for a buff 38 year old athlete to put their hands on an elderly man. That's it!!! Until these two teams get their priorities straight, i'm changing my allegiances. No more looking at sports through Boston-colored glasses for me!!

GO RAYS!!!!

Does this mean you're rooting for the Buccaneers and Lightning when football and hockey season start?

I have a feeling the other members will be surprised with your decision to switch your allegiances to Tampa.

Imagine if HD MM became a Michigan or Steelers fan; ditto for Sandra and the Islanders.

Does this mean you're rooting for the Buccaneers and Lightning when football and hockey season start?
No. Again, if the Patriots get back to doing things the way the Patriots used to do things...my allegiance belongs to them. However, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and lower my principles to root for a sports team that supports corrupt behavior. Cut Andrews and the like and enough with this cheating crap already. Is THAT too much to ask?

I have a feeling the other members may not be happy with your decision to switch your allegiances to Tampa.
I have NO tolerance whatsoever for someone that puts their hands on a woman, a child, or a helpless elderly person......that goes triple for a big strapping athlete. I think that trumps rooting for a sports team. Don't you?:confused:

Manny's in the lineup tonight..................GO RAYS!!!!!

I have NO tolerance whatsoever for someone that puts their hands on a woman, a child, or a helpless elderly person......that goes triple for a big strapping athlete. I think that trumps rooting for a sports team. Don't you?:confused:

Bill,

I've lived through when a player on one of my favorite teams got into an altercation with someone.

It involved my Sabres:

Do you remember when Dominik Hasek got into a physical altercation with Buffalo sportswriter Jim Kelley during the 1997 playoffs?

This led to coach Ted Nolan and GM John Muckler resigning in the summer.

The Sabres, in the offseason, were a team in chaos with finger-pointing and Hasek was blamed for their departures.

Bill,

I've lived through when a player on one of my favorite teams got into an altercation with someone.

It involved my Sabres:

Do you remember when Dominik Hasek got into a physical altercation with Buffalo sportswriter Jim Kelley during the 1997 playoffs?

This led to coach Ted Nolan and GM John Muckler resigning in the summer.

The Sabres, in the offseason, were a team in chaos with finger-pointing and Hasek was blamed for their departures.

Yes, I vaguely remember this. How old was Jim Kelley at the time?

BTW, I more upset about BOTH the Patriots and Red Sox organizations enabling attitudes than I am about anything else.

eeeeeeeegads...I hadn't read about the latest Manny incident. I just wonder how that would have played in my workplace...If a higher paid employee had thrown me to the ground for not giving me what he wanted, he'd have been terminated or I'd have quite a lawsuit. I'm guessing that the secretary in this story will be very well compensated.

Recently, my wife left the TV on Oxygen. When I turned the TV on, I saw the latest Deion Sanders real life show. I am so discouraged to see what happens to my money by supporting these athletes. I feel personally responsible to be part of this completely upside-down reality.

I'm thinking it's time to re-think my entertainment dollars...

eeeeeeeegads...I hadn't read about the latest Manny incident. I just wonder how that would have played in my workplace...If a higher paid employee had thrown me to the ground for not giving me what he wanted, whe'd have been terminated or I'd have quite a lawsuit. I'm guessing that the secretary in this story will be very well compensated.

Bingo!!! Thank You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts