New Equipment... All Signs GO!

CSR told me the 811 will be available 11-6-03

Talked to dish today and they told me about the promo of $49.99 for an 811 with a $49.99 credit on my first bill.....then he said to call back tomorrow to get it :eek:

Re: CSR told me the 811 will be available 11-6-03

GUEST said:
Talked to dish today and they told me about the promo of $49.99 for an 811 with a $49.99 credit on my first bill.....then he said to call back tomorrow to get it :eek:

Any details? Just an 811 for free?

Just new customers

It is just for new customers and it will be available tomorrow. Talked to store manager of local radio "hut" and it will be availabe tomorrow. Just passing on some info. Switching from D* to E* cause I'm in the NRTC area...and it sucks.

As far as I know that offer will not be available til next week and will only be available to new customers.

Did DISH forget about their loyal customers that have been there for years?

Charlie talked about 811 special offers in Setpember for existing customers and to tune into October chat for more details. October chat had nothing but hinted that November chat would have more.

I wonder when existing, loyal customers will find out about 811 special offers?

Re: Just new customers

GUEST said:
It is just for new customers and it will be available tomorrow. Talked to store manager of local radio "hut" and it will be availabe tomorrow. Just passing on some info. Switching from D* to E* cause I'm in the NRTC area...and it sucks.

According to a few contacts at Dish (Note nothing official) the above is NOT true, infact I am told that 811 software is now even on the satellite yet.

I am told that the 322 might be made available at the end of the week or next week. (To DHP Customers Only)

CSR told me

I called 1-800-333-DISH and spoke with a CSR and he gave me the "skinny" on the 811 deal and told me to call back tomorrow to receive it. I am not trying to be difficult or saying I am right...I am just relaying what Dish told me. :rolleyes:

My point

Scott Greczkowski said:
CSR's are the last to know anything :)

The folks I have been in contact with know better then a CSR. :)

My point exactly...if they know about it then it probably will happen....yesterday they had no idea about any promotions...and I talked to 3 different ones.....go figure. :rolleyes:

Dishshop is advertising the same deal (free 811 after credit). They are taking orders but they indicate it will be "available soon." I think this basically confirms what the offer will, but it also confirms what Scott has been saying that the hardware is available to order, but not yet ready for delivery.

Scott Greczkowski said:
So Jerry what keeps you coming back?

Delete us from your bookmarks if you don't like the info we share.

I only pass along what I am told.

Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out.
I saw Jerry here reading earlier, he hates the place so much he spends lots of time here. Imagine that!
Scott, this is your site and you can now run things as you see fit. But if your 'take that!' rancor is how you intend to respond to those who may occasionally incur your displeasure, then I'm afraid we're all in for a bumpy ride.

You know I wish you only the best in your new venture. However, as leaders, there are times when we need to rise above the fray.

Nick

Nick,

If someone does not want to come here because they don't like news and rumors no one is forcing them to come here.

Again if you don't like the content. don't come, it's that simple. :)

No reason to bust on everyone who works hard to run this place if you don't like it.

BTW Happy Birthday in Advance Nick!

Thanks, Scott. It is nice to be remembered. I will deninitely think of you when I blow out all those candle flames. ;)

Lest you think I'm not happy to be here, on the contrary, I am delighted to be here. In fact, at my age, I am happy to be anywhere!

Nick said:
Thanks, Scott. It is nice to be remembered. I will deninitely think of you when I blow out all those candle flames. ;)

Lest you think I'm not happy to be here, on the contrary, I am delighted to be here. In fact, at my age, I am happy to be anywhere!

:D ......so true.

John Corn said:
Nick said:

:D ......so true.

I'll drink to that :beer:

This guy is a moron

Why do we continue to abuse ourselves with constant hand-wringing speculation based on a steady stream of unconfirmed leaks from unnamed 'sources' that only serve to fan the flames of even more speculation.

I hope that is what my competitor says before he goes to bed every night while I anxiously plan my advertising. If you owned your business, then you would understand that you cant simply wake up and go put an ad in the newspaper. To get positioning, it must be planned. There are two types of people, those who make it happen and those who let it happen. We all know what slot you fit in to. I noticed that you also left your name as guest. Thanks for the input. Good luck in real esate school!!!!.

G

Locals A La Carte - When did this change?

New 721 Bug?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)