new equipment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cleve_dnsc_tech

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2006
Avon, Ohio
Ok we have heard all about the D500+ and the D1000+ and i guess its all set to come out later this week or so.... but what about the D1000.2 and the DPP34 switch... this D500+ is cool and all but we are forgetting that we are using DPP receivers and the DP34 isn't compatible with the separators. Which mean we need to run 2 lines to the receiver. Cause with my RSP were not allowed to use the DPP44 switch unless we are hitting all 4 birds. They say DN wont reimburse us for them even if its on the work order. If we do then we as techs need to pay for it. I know i was hit for 2 of them. Are there any dates set for them and what about this Vip222 that were are all hearing about.:hungry: for info

:) that's rotten of dish network not to pay for something they ordered!!! i really dont think they have this planed out at all. when someone orders a certain setup like I'm about to upgrade to hd with the new dish i want the new 1000.2 how can i make shure the installer is going to bring this one? and i am a full time rv'r would a installer care if you just drop it off i mean theres nothing to install I'm using a trypod. i did ask a local guy he said he wouldn't another said shure that saves me a lot of time. when i asked dish they said they have to write it up as a regular install and they could not put any comment on the order for RV drop off. i have a regular address where they will show up.

:eek: certainly not i meant the dish-it-up upgrade for $49.00 includes standard hd receiver and the hd compatible dish or the vip622 and dish for $199.99 i tried to get dish to ship but they say no can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)