new equipment

cleve_dnsc_tech

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2006
Avon, Ohio
Ok we have heard all about the D500+ and the D1000+ and i guess its all set to come out later this week or so.... but what about the D1000.2 and the DPP34 switch... this D500+ is cool and all but we are forgetting that we are using DPP receivers and the DP34 isn't compatible with the separators. Which mean we need to run 2 lines to the receiver. Cause with my RSP were not allowed to use the DPP44 switch unless we are hitting all 4 birds. They say DN wont reimburse us for them even if its on the work order. If we do then we as techs need to pay for it. I know i was hit for 2 of them. Are there any dates set for them and what about this Vip222 that were are all hearing about.:hungry: for info

:) that's rotten of dish network not to pay for something they ordered!!! i really dont think they have this planed out at all. when someone orders a certain setup like I'm about to upgrade to hd with the new dish i want the new 1000.2 how can i make shure the installer is going to bring this one? and i am a full time rv'r would a installer care if you just drop it off i mean theres nothing to install I'm using a trypod. i did ask a local guy he said he wouldn't another said shure that saves me a lot of time. when i asked dish they said they have to write it up as a regular install and they could not put any comment on the order for RV drop off. i have a regular address where they will show up.

:eek: certainly not i meant the dish-it-up upgrade for $49.00 includes standard hd receiver and the hd compatible dish or the vip622 and dish for $199.99 i tried to get dish to ship but they say no can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)