New Feature: Turn off SatelliteGuys Radio Refresh

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok I finally figured out how to do it...

For those who don't like the refresh from What's Playing on SatelliteGuys Radio you can now turn it on off.

To turn off the refreshing Whats Playing you can now do so in your Preferences.

You can access your preferences at http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/account/preferences

I guess that helps for "2 tin cans and a string" internet connections but I never really found it to be a problem LOL.....
Thanks for all you do Scott. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've never seen it refresh. I just left this page up, with Burning Down the House listed, started at 4:29pm. That song is 4m long and at 4:36pm, nothing refreshed. Until I accidentally clicked the song name (I was going to copy and paste it) did it refresh to read "4:33 pm EDT Could I Have This Dance".

The way it refreshes depends on the browser, some older browser some time make the screen blink each time the song reloads. For newer browsers not an issue. But not everyone can load a new browser. So I gave them a choice to turn it off.

SatelliteGuys radio is doing AMAZING. Today we hit the 15,000 Total Listener Hours in One Month Milestone!

The way it refreshes depends on the browser, some older browser some time make the screen blink each time the song reloads. For newer browsers not an issue. But not everyone can load a new browser. So I gave them a choice to turn it off.

SatelliteGuys radio is doing AMAZING. Today we hit the 15,000 Total Listener Hours in One Month Milestone!
Very Nice. That is cool to hear!!!

Keep hoping for an option to lose the header altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts