New Feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang... Google removed it from their page.. it was a link off of the Google search page..... search for Virgle. the Virgin Atlantic/Google partnership...

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is drummerguy.

To be fair to drummerguy the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent drummerguy from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

This is great! When I saw this new feature on the home page, I figured it was a joke, but then I saw the above message in the thread, and I was a little worried that this was for real! :) This is one of the better April Fool's jokes I've seen -- much better than hiding my mouse ball! :D

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Hemi 6.1.

To be fair to Hemi 6.1 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Hemi 6.1 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)
OH real nice ! You mean I was picked over Questioner!:D

Thanks for the good laugh Scott. You actually had me going for about 3 seconds. :)

Jeff

Hahaha oh man Scott. You got me. When I read that thing about who's the only person to be banned and it read my name, my heart jumped! LOL

Even knowing this was probably a joke...you got me!

OH NO!

Scott, don't do this to me, you know I am a severe manic depressive anxiety attack waiting to happen person...!!! :D

TOO FUNNY!

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is Geronimo.

To be fair to Geronimo the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent Geronimo from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

no. If people want to ban me I don't mind. It was nice while it lasted.

no. If people want to ban me I don't mind. It was nice while it lasted.

LOL, Dynasty warriors 6: Lu Bu campaign. If you get to the last level everyone in the game gangs up on him to bring him down.

even the dead rise from the grave to kill him. :D

Sorry for the lame Video game reference.

Just reminded me of Cao Cao: We took a vote, You must die.

Yep, I was reading this thread and got to post 7 and said out loud in my office area "What the hell, you bastards", laff

Then I got to thinking, ok, he's got the variable in there. Good one scott.

No, but [you] is pissing me off and may get banned if [you] keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)