New Feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott's joke has separated this forum into two types of people:

1) those confused that wondered what they did and to who.
2) those that immediately clicked on the link for revenge.

:D:D:D:D:D
Bet I know who you tried to ban!!!!!!!!! :p

I have actually been monitoring who has been elected to be banned.

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is webbydude.

To be fair to webbydude the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent webbydude from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

Hey!!!!!!!! Not funny man! :p

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is JAG72.

To be fair to JAG72 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent JAG72 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Again I hope you guys like this new feature. This should weed out some of the noise makers. :)

I didn't know was so liked. :D

A couple of mboards put fake "admin boards" up with stuff about charging, changing the site, etc as April fools. We did that last year at WebHostingTalk.

A fake "SatGuys Staff Penthouse" would've been fun! :D

Ok folks if you know the "you" trick then please don't use it as it can get annoying real quick.

Glad I could give you a good laugh today. I think it was better then changing the colors of the site to look ugly. :)

Happy April Fools Day!

Scott Greczkowski is an evil man!

I'm going to have to go do something to actually deserve the ban! Since it is preordained in post #7, it won't actually be my fault.

Thanks for a good laugh.

let's see....

banned of brothers
the E street banned
the banned armadillo
rubber banned
one man banned
we're getting the banned back together
wedding banneds
smokey and the banned it.
garage banned
banned roll-on

and last but not least...

she can come backstage, she's with the banned. :D

there I've officially banned everyone! (from a certain point of view)

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is raoul5788.

To be fair to raoul5788 the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent raoul5788 from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

Jeez, at first I was honored to be the first! :eek:

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is IcEWoLF.

To be fair to IcEWoLF the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent IcEWoLF from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

LOL, you made all of us look guilty :p
Nice April fools :p

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is stevenl.

To be fair to stevenl the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent stevenl from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

:) That cant be so.. My friends in the pit love me :)

PS I know the joke

Surprisingly to only person to be nominated to be banned so far is shultz.

To be fair to shultz the system has emailed him to let him know he is about to be banned. To prevent shultz from being banned he needs to click on that link in his email within an hour or he will be banned.

YEAH, I WON! Thanks Scott, Thats a good one. I never win anything :haha

Status
Not open for further replies.