Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have purchased and installed a new feature for the site, which give you better control of your conversations. Conversations are things that were known as Private Messages on the other forum

Under XenForo you can not delete your Conversations... instead the only way to clear conversations out of your Conversation Box (PM Box) is to "Leave Conversation" but up until now you have had to leave each conversation individually. With this new software you can now leave all the conversations at once.

In addition you can also download your conversations, so you can save them on your computer. You can download them in 3 formats. (Download them BEFORE you leave the conversations!) :) If you don't want them all you can also just download the conversations you want.

You will notice a new "Conversation Tools" on the main Conversations screen. (http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/conversations/)

For those of you who had hundreds (or in my case... thousands) of PM's imported from the other system, now you have the chance to take control of your box again. :)

Enjoy!

Reactions: TheKrell
Will have to investigate. I need to contact someone again from a long ago PM.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts