New Features in the latest Hopper release(S515)!

I could be mistaken but I thought you could see the other Hopper's Daily Schedule, if you have two Hoppers. Or, is that just in case there is a scheduling conflict? We have not tried to record anything where there has been a conflict so we don't know what will happen then.
I can see the other Hopper's Timer list but not the Daily Schedule.

Correct, I do beleive it is just the timers list. Also cannot edit that list.
It would be nice if you could edit the list and also see the Daily Schedule on the other Hopper. What I would really like to see is the ability to sync a Hopper's recording to other TVs. So while someone is viewing a recording on a Hopper someone else could be watching the same recording on another TV.

Every day that I have checked my external hard drive, after receiving 515, I have had no connection. So I have to reboot my hopper in order to see my external hard drive again. Did it again this morning .

Now that's really weird! I had that problem with most if not all of the PREVIOUS versions, now on 515 it's working fine (so far.)

Previous two Hoppers were version NDGD, new one is something different but I don't remember what. (My brain always wants to read NDGD as NGDG for No God-Damned Good, which is what they were. First one lost a hard drive after a year, second one didn't even make it past install without having the satellite signal or LNB power or something cut out at random.)