New FF update 24.0 does not recognize Dishanywhere log in.

I had to update my FF to test your claim. I had no trouble logging in and checking my living room DVR schedule and content (a couple hundred shows).

Make sure you don't have any funky Java plug-ins or old versions kicking around on your system. I was wadded up by an "insecure Java plug-in" running Aurora the other day.

It's been that way on Chrome for a while now, I never realized that it wasn't that way for everybody.

Why the hell can't people put up basic websites that work, rather than adding fancy features that don't accomplish anything even if they do work?

Why the hell can't people put up basic websites that work, rather than adding fancy features that don't accomplish anything even if they do work?
Because there's way too many people still using Micro$oft's Internet Exploder that doesn't conform to any verifiable standards. Until Micro$oft's approach to establishing software in the marketplace changes, this is going to be an ongoing problem.

Because there's way too many people still using Micro$oft's Internet Exploder that doesn't conform to any verifiable standards. Until Micro$oft's approach to establishing software in the marketplace changes, this is going to be an ongoing problem.

Code to standards, not browsers. When the user complains that they're having trouble using the site in IE, politely tell them that IE is broken and to use a modern, non-broken web browser like Firefox or Chrome... free downloads which not only work better but are less-likely to allow their computer to get infected.

When faced with the two options, a website should opt for the one that nudges the masses towards the direction that we want to head in versus the other that just perpetuates the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)