New flex tv customer self install

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
I am a c band veteran. I ordered a dish flex dual tuner 322 and they sent me a 1000.2 dish. Under system menu there is no setting for "dish 1000.2"

It has "dish 300", "dish 500", and "super dish".
Which do I choose for signal aiming?

Use the 500, enter you zip then use the settings on your dish & peak it in. Depending on where you are will determine you high signal.

for a 1000.2 I would change it to Super, although I don't think it matters, as long as check switch detects the lnb that's installed.

for a 1000.2 I would change it to Super, although I don't think it matters, as long as check switch detects the lnb that's installed.

No it doesn't matter that super is just in there from left over stuff, in days gone by.

All that setting does is give you skew/elevation/azimuth for your dish. Other than that it does nothing. 500 is the closest setting. Just use dishpointer.com for the most accurate settings.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Got it! I set it for "500". I thought maybe the dish setting identified the lnbf switch assembly to the receiver. I ran a check switch and after the software update the 129w satellite came in great.
Thanks guys all is good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)