New Fox Drama -- Nashville Premieres 9-14-07

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Sounds like a crap show but I will record and watch later...

FOX Goes to 'Nashville' - Zap2it
Now it gets unscripted-series treatment as FOX debuts "Nashville" Friday, Sept. 14. From the makers of "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County," the show follows nine people on their personal and professional quests, each colored by the given individual's experiences and hopes.

Rachel Bradshaw, daughter of football legend and sportscaster Terry Bradshaw, wants to establish herself as a singer without invoking her father's name. Chuck Wicks already has had a taste of success, thanks to the imminent release of his first RCA album under the guidance of manager Monty Powell. Mika Combs, Jeff Allen, Lindsey Hager and Matt Jenkins are among the other hopefuls in "Nashville."

I watched the first 2 minutes and gave up on it. I do not like these type of shows -- "musicians" trying to make it. It all seems fake. Even the song they are singing I cannot get into them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts