New from Comcast?

Well it's 1 hour and 7 minutes for to supposed launch of that site, lets see if Comcast is blowing smoke like everyone else" Hurry up and wait"

Well it's 1 hour and 7 minutes for to supposed launch of that site, lets see if Comcast is blowing smoke like everyone else" Hurry up and wait"
Offhand, this smells like DirecTV's "we're going to be the HD Leader at some unknown time in the distant future" tactic. Heck, it has been a year since Comcast officiall took over our local Adelphia cable plant and area residents still can't view their channel lineup on Comcast.com. We shall see...

37 minutes now, maybe next billing cycle I'll do the same, sent them a notice prior to the bill due date that says "paying bill--in 4 days 6 hours 23 minutes" then when it's due pull the same crap "coming soon" see how they take it. Not good I'll bet!

See that, think that this is going to be the "We have 195 HD channels (movies per month)more than anyone crap. Add 10-15 good channels, 1 each of Starz, HBO, Showtime, etc, National Geo, Food Network(I cook alot-may sound wimppy to some) and a couple others and I'll be like a "Pig in S---". Oh well maybe if I put it on my wish list for Christmas

From DSLReports:

Hi-Def High... "High" as in High School. It will be marketing: advertisements, information (pro-Comcast, of course), and tutorials on what HD is; how to hook it up and why Comcast is a better choice than D* or E*. A new slew of TV commercials will be coming this fall as well. It's in response to the bombardment we're about to see during the football games this fall from D* about it's new 100 HD channels since D* has always paid big bucks to be an NFL advertiser.

At least when the clock was counting down you knew when/where the end was now counting up who knows where the end is 7days, 7 weeks, 7 months, 7 years --Oh well

See that, think that this is going to be the "We have 195 HD channels (movies per month)more than anyone crap. Add 10-15 good channels, 1 each of Starz, HBO, Showtime, etc, National Geo, Food Network(I cook alot-may sound wimppy to some) and a couple others and I'll be like a "Pig in S---". Oh well maybe if I put it on my wish list for Christmas

Well (in my area at least) they have National Geographic in HD, not interested in Food Network so I haven't checked (and yes I do cook). I would like to see more movie channels in HD but the HD in demand for movies does help a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)