New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What is the black bar are ya’ll talking about? The one when you are rewind/fast forwarding/skipping, etc?? And when is the newest FW in the stream right now, i checked last night, and it wasn’t, I’m on 1104 currently, that it did by itself, not forced. Thx.

Also, on another note, if an Admin can contact me, I’m trying to use the app, but it wont let me post, pops up error saying something like message is spam-like and it it says something else, and to contact admin.

What is the black bar are ya’ll talking about? The one when you are rewind/fast forwarding/skipping, etc?? And when is the newest FW in the stream right now, i checked last night, and it wasn’t, I’m on 1104 currently, that it did by itself, not forced. Thx.

Also, on another note, if an Admin can contact me, I’m trying to use the app, but it wont let me post, pops up error saying something like message is spam-like and it it says something else, and to contact admin.
When you FF or Rew a black bar that covered the lower 1/3 -1/4 of the screen appeared while the process was taking place .. in the newest software, they have taken care of that and you just see the bar more or less like it use to be.

What is the black bar are ya’ll talking about? The one when you are rewind/fast forwarding/skipping, etc?? And when is the newest FW in the stream right now, i checked last night, and it wasn’t, I’m on 1104 currently, that it did by itself, not forced. Thx. ....

Yes ...

As the bar annoyingly interferes with using FF or REW to help review missed bottom line crawls of news tickers or sports scores on or when channels use them.

For FW d/l windows ....

3AM to 7AM EST M-F -- New national releases if they occur.

11:30 PM Friday to 2 AM Saturday and 11:30 PM Saturday to 2 AM Sunday EST -- CE releases for beta testing if they occur.

All other times the current national release is in the satellite data streams

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Yes ...

As the bar annoyingly interferes with using FF or REW to help review missed bottom line crawls of news tickers or sports scores on or when channels use them.

For FW d/l windows ....

3AM to 7AM EST M-F -- New national releases if they occur.

11:30 PM Friday to 2 AM Saturday and 11:30 PM Saturday to 2 AM Sunday EST -- CE releases for beta testing if they occur.

All other times the current national release is in the satellite data streams

You mean 11 pm, not 11:30.

Oh ....

I'm on the west coast (or PST of course) and the CE window always seem to begin around 8:30 PM Fri. and Sat.

Maybe I'm not observing closely enough ...

From what I've always see, it starts at 11:00 pm Est and ends 2:30 ish am.

Wow, I never paid attention where you were located, I know you've mentioned being up at 3am ish ...
Thats the time I get up ... 6am est. usually.

Wow, I never paid attention where you were located, I know you've mentioned being up at 3am ish ...
Thats the time I get up ... 6am est. usually.

Yeah ...

Specifically in So. LA ...

And while not energy efficient of course, I always sleep with the bedroom TV on which is connected to both an HR54-500 and a TiVo Roamio OTA DVR.

So when nature calls in the middle of the night. Or when the family dog who sometimes loves to run through the house at that time and take a flying leap to land "plop" right in my gut to wake me up because he wants to go out or something ...

I'll just remain up to d/l the lastest NR rolling out if any or checkout new channel launches ...

I stayed up till about 2:30 am CST this morning, and went to asleep, happened to wake up about 4:30, and check again, and still showed 1104 on the site...

What were you expecting?
Yes ...

TxDTV;

Please carefully reread my post #1743 on the download window times ...

I said "if they (new FW versions) occur." Therefore if there are no new FW versions available at those times, then only the present national release (currently 0x1104) will be in the steams for download.

Always check with the FW watcher site first to see what is in the satellite streams before attempting to download.

DirecTV Firmware Watcher

But don't get too dependant on that site, as it can have spells of frequent down times.

I checked the site, and t never changed, i was hoping the version mentioned without the black bar was up. Ive forced downloaded many when this all started, and its done the latest 1104 by itself. I was wanting to try the new one.

I checked the site, and t never changed, i was hoping the version mentioned without the black bar was up. Ive forced downloaded many when this all started, and its done the latest 1104 by itself. I was wanting to try the new one.
But that one, "0x113D" was only a CE version for all Genies except the "Lite."

The window you were trying to d/l under is for new NRs that progressively roll out to subs. in batches. 0x113D has not been released as a new rolling NR yet, if at all.

One thing I’ve noticed recently, i think its mentioned above, is like, when I’m recording an Astros game, i’ll Get home, go to the playlist/DVR, and its not listed, but when i go to the channel, it is recording, and I can rewind to the beginning. Then later it shows up in the playlist, just for some reason, at the beginning of the recording it doesn’t show up on the DVR.

Also, right now on the Frmware site, for the HR54-700, It doesn’t show a version at all, its blank..

One thing I’ve noticed recently, i think its mentioned above, is like, when I’m recording an Astros game, i’ll Get home, go to the playlist/DVR, and its not listed, but when i go to the channel, it is recording, and I can rewind to the beginning. Then later it shows up in the playlist, just for some reason, at the beginning of the recording it doesn’t show up on the DVR.

Also, right now on the Frmware site, for the HR54-700, It doesn’t show a version at all, its blank..
It's showing 1104 right now.

I'm on 113d now, running fine except for the one day it slowed to a crawl, reboot and been fine since ...
110C like i said is announced, but thats lower than what I have, so I'll pass.
I'm on 113d also. Except for the box being dead and having to reboot once, it's been very stable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.