New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you downloaded 1037, the logos and on-demand can take up to a few days to return but generally it's about 6 hours. I am on 0X1071 and still no logo's after about 5 days and two clears, so not sure what is up with that. I can always downgrade or wait for the next CE, prob just wait as it's only logos and on-demand, service is fine otherwise.
I got the logos back by about 2-3pm Saturday but they were gone Sunday morning haven’t been back since on 0X1071

Reactions: Techiefan
QUOTE="whitewolf8214, post: 4205961, member: 5426"]I got the logos back by about 2-3pm Saturday but they were gone Sunday morning haven’t been back since on 0X1071[/QUOTE]
Still no logos here, oh well will wait it out.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I’m going on days without on demand and logs might go back to the old software

On demand doesnt work on mine anyways, nor does the rewind from beginning. They tell me my internet is to slow, but even though i have no issues with my Apple TV, Netflix, hulu, or any other internet related thing, that’s what they say, it worked when i first got it.

On demand doesnt work on mine anyways, nor does the rewind from beginning. They tell me my internet is to slow, but even though i have no issues with my Apple TV, Netflix, hulu, or any other internet related thing, that’s what they say, it worked when i first got it.
Updated, no logos still, yet
It could take up to 24 hours yo come back or little longer

Same here, it's 0X1073, I updated around midnight with no issues, still waiting for logo's and on-demand. And before anyone asks, the guide is the same, no change in fonts or size :)

I also downloaded 1037 last night ... (my bad, last night was 1073, not 1037)
I have Banners, I have On Demand and I have Logos.
As for the Guide, I have no issue with it as its working as expected and I can see everything clearly and logo size and font seem about right, logos may be i little big if anything.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)