New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have on demand and logos with 1073. Going from 1037 to 1073, there were numerous logo updates, including Paramount and a few other random regular channels and MSG Networks but the other RSNs remain mostly a mess. The date is written out "Sat, Mar 10" now instead of "Sat 3/10".

Reactions: larry55
Will 1037 be available tonight??? Redh hasn’t been working
You can try when the CE ends about 3am - 7 am est if you do wait a little about a half hour after that like 3:30 est or wait till Sunday night but I would wait till Sunday night Monday morning or during week would be better imo

Last edited:
I have on demand and logos with 1073. Going from 1037 to 1073, there were numerous logo updates, including Paramount and a few other random regular channels and MSG Networks but the other RSNs remain mostly a mess. The date is written out "Sat, Mar 10" now instead of "Sat 3/10".
Why is that a problem ?

The way I look at it, if the main stations have Logos, but some don't yet, I'm fine with it.
Then again, I really could care less if they have Logos .... just adds splashy colors to the guide screen .. I don't need that, has no other use.

The date is not a problem at all, it is just a change from the prior release, that is all.

Why is that a problem ?

The way I look at it, if the main stations have Logos, but some don't yet, I'm fine with it.
Then again, I really could care less if they have Logos .... just adds splashy colors to the guide screen .. I don't need that, has no other use.

Tonight I just checked the software my client is c61-100 XFBD but I didn’t know it updated on 12/22/17 and the hr44-500 D8F that updated on 1/16/18

You can try when the CE ends about 3am - 7 am est if you do wait a little about a half hour after that like 3:30 est or wait till Sunday night
Given RedH is down right now I suggest that person waits for 3 AM ET Monday morning for the National release version, I can't say for sure but I think last weekend only the CE and the old GUI firmware was in the stream.
Looks like the firmware site is back up
Looks like it was short lived, down again :(

Same here, still none. Also no on-demand either, did reset it and all shows good, am able to browse the APPs so it's connected. Posters are back, just not the other two.
Interesting, I downloaded the 1073 Friday night and Everything worked right away, on demand as well.

What time do I need to force the download in Oklahoma I’m on 1071 with banners no logos or on demand
You'll have to see if 1073 happens to be available during the week AM hours (before 6 am) ...
1073 was a CE beta software so it may or may not be pushed during the early morning hours, typically a CE is only on Friday/Saturday nights.

You'll have to see if 1073 happens to be available during the week AM hours (before 6 am) ...
1073 was a CE beta software so it may or may not be pushed during the early morning hours, typically a CE is only on Friday/Saturday nights.
And with RedH down right now you one will not know until one tries to download Monday morning 3 AM ET to 7 AM ET. Its either going to be 1037 or 1073, but most likely 1037, will have to wait to see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)