New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Downloaded it earlier, had logos and posters right off, looks good so far. They corrected the typo, or whatever when you delete a program, where it said “ this will delete %.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
One thing they changed with 107c is the OTA channels from the AM21 in the guide no longer have a black background. They have the same gray background as all of the other channels now.

I don’t know how do I enabled iamanedgecuttter.
Type the dash, then search for IAMANEDGECUTTER in the box. Nothing will happen. To see if it worked, look and see if you have a "misc. options" menu at the bottom on the left when you press menu.

This process allows you to send issues to Directv, which can only be done on the CE forum. Everyone who downloads CE software should at least read the propaganda at the CE forum and see what the program is all about. Ignore all the crap about their exclusivity and the moderaters can be hostile... Just join to read about it and report and you're good.

Last edited:
Ill pick it up tonight provided I can stay awake long enough or wake up again during that time frame .....
I've been down and out for most of the last 4 days.

Type the dash, then search for IAMANEDGECUTTER in the box. Nothing will happen. To see if it worked, look and see if you have a "misc. options" menu at the bottom on the left when you press menu.

This process allows you to send issues to Directv, which can only be done on the CE forum. Everyone who downloads CE software should at least read the propaganda at the CE forum and see what the program is all about. Ignore all the crap about their exclusivity and the moderaters can be hostile... Just join to read about it and report and you're good.
Correct, but in this case the reason is when you enable it, the backend servers that the genie connects to are changed to the CE servers, when running CE it's recommended to be connecting back to those vs the standard servers. Enabling this has helped many get the logos, posters and on-demand back etc.

Just wanted to note this as why I said to enable it, also make sure one gets an 88-xxx code back when they to a speed-test, if you get an 87 the on-demand will not work. To clear that usually rebooting your router fixes it as well as some other things such as resetting the box or internet on it.

I keep hoping that the new guide will show up on my HR44, but I still have the old guide. Is there anything I can do myself to get it to load or do I just have to wait on it?
Yes, if you really want it, you can download software over night, but it will come to your recvr when D* has your area scheduled, so its up to you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)