New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I noticed 11a4 this morning in the stream. I was hesitant to try this one after having a horrible experience with 11a3 last week. anyone tried a4 yet? any changes from the laggy 11a3?

I noticed 11a4 this morning in the stream. I was hesitant to try this one after having a horrible experience with 11a3 last week. anyone tried a4 yet? any changes from the laggy 11a3?
Being discussed on the CE website

I received the Ox114b overnight.

NO QUESTION it is faster and without any lag. My C61K-700 is almost as fast as my HR54-200 and it never used to be. (Would that be related or just a coincidence? )

I haven't checked the C41W-100s yet. The guide fonts "seem" to be a little larger, but not sure. There's a different time line bar on recordings. I see the OTA info others have written about.

I'm really happy about the speed of the update.

Sent from my SM-T350 using the SatelliteGuys app!

I am not going to go into specifics but may want to avoid tonight’s CE. Check out the CE site for why

tried out the new 11FF. it was a lot snappier on my 54-700 than the last one I downloaded. I noticed a the R icon color had changed and my series manager now records all shows on every channel instead of first run on designated channel. shows in question, big bang theory. instead of recording on my local 13 weekly, it now records on tbs, fox, etc. same thing with curse of oak island, it no longer records first run only. also noticed when using double play the 2nd program ff-rw-pause banner doesn't keep up with the current program time and progress bar doesn't move accordingly. im glad I didn't lose any recordings however. haven't noticed anything else ...yet.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)