New Guy and I know a lot about DISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeRrIbLeTaNnEr

Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
I'm new here and I call meself Terrible Tanner and it ryhmes pretty decent with me last name. I was borned with autism and my brother is in a wheelchair with something that has screwed him up. I used to walk past his wheelchair and push him over until it lost fun and then I just started screwing around with our DISH. By the ways, I'm 17 now but me brother is four years older than me but looks younger because he cant not grow. I still wnat to be a wrestler but I've learned a lot about DISH and read about pepole moving all the time. I want to hit the ground running and put in a lot of hard work here and after I found this site last night I thought I would go ahead and nominate meself as an oficila person that can be contacted with your moving questions. I'm also interested in making pals with people because I dont have many fiends.

Yores Truly,

Tanner

I'm new here and I call meself Terrible Tanner and it ryhmes pretty decent with me last name. I was borned with autism and my brother is in a wheelchair with something that has screwed him up. I used to walk past his wheelchair and push him over until it lost fun and then I just started screwing around with our DISH. By the ways, I'm 17 now but me brother is four years older than me but looks younger because he cant not grow. I still wnat to be a wrestler but I've learned a lot about DISH and read about pepole moving all the time. I want to hit the ground running and put in a lot of hard work here and after I found this site last night I thought I would go ahead and nominate meself as an oficila person that can be contacted with your moving questions. I'm also interested in making pals with people because I dont have many fiends.

Yores Truly,

Tanner

Cripple fight...!!!:D

Yores Truly,

Tanner

I'll be your friend.

Yup Welcome Back Memories of Mojo.

I have been waiting for the breadtruck with the secret contracts to pull up, but still nothing has arrived.

I thought I would go ahead and nominate meself as an oficila person that can be contacted with your moving questions.

A. Don't think too hard. You might hurt yourself
B. Official person, huh? Yep, and I am the official person who will give you the numbers to win the lottery

yep where is the breadtruck? Oh wait...its in the field with the white crab truck broken down

:haha:haha:haha This guy is a barrel of laughs. Welcome back memoriesofmojo.

Attention: terribletanner

I can get you ownership of DishNetwork. I will PM you with the proper credentials you must have and then when you have secured your paperwork I will notify you of the pending action.

Yores Truly,

Tanner

You can work forme but ize cant pey ya. so many of old werkers screwed up so bad that dish woont pey meeze. so if you can wait afew years to gets peyed I can use ure help. You can be ny fiend

I don't know. I don't really think its Mojo. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's crazy as hell and sounds like something he would write but if you go back and look at that long speech he wrote (something about creating an organization in memory of Mojo), it seems to be put together a little better. I think this is a kid younger than he admits.

If you're pushing your brother out of a wheelchair, though, I think you could someday get a call from Vincent Kennedy McMahon! :D

Cade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts