New Guy and I know a lot about DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the real Mojo wasn't banned. It might well be the same guy but the original user name is MemoriesofMojo. As the NBC NASCAR crew once said, you don't have to look it up, we already did! ;) Anyways, I looked it up last night and it wasn't banned then. The Terrible Tanner name already is banned (after only one post). :eek::D

Cade

No, the real Mojo wasn't banned. It might well be the same guy but the original user name is MemoriesofMojo. As the NBC NASCAR crew once said, you don't have to look it up, we already did! ;) Anyways, I looked it up last night and it wasn't banned then. The Terrible Tanner name already is banned (after only one post). :eek::D

Cade

Wonder what prompted the banning. Kind of kills the joy of this thread knowing the OP won't be posting anymore. :(

I'm wondering the same thing as the other guys. Is there anyway we can get any info on why he got banned? Mojo was one of my favorite things on this site ever.

I'm new here and I call meself Terrible Tanner and it ryhmes pretty decent with me last name. I was borned with autism and my brother is in a wheelchair with something that has screwed him up. I used to walk past his wheelchair and push him over until it lost fun and then I just started screwing around with our DISH. By the ways, I'm 17 now but me brother is four years older than me but looks younger because he cant not grow. I still wnat to be a wrestler but I've learned a lot about DISH and read about pepole moving all the time. I want to hit the ground running and put in a lot of hard work here and after I found this site last night I thought I would go ahead and nominate meself as an oficila person that can be contacted with your moving questions. I'm also interested in making pals with people because I dont have many fiends.

Yores Truly,

Tanner

hi tanner ive got autism awful bad and im in a crumie spell rite now. u seem to be a beeter speller than me and i was wundering if yore autism caused you to blow up when u get pissed? mine does. im in such a bad spel rite nwo that i cant not hardlie spell. tank u for bein up frot abot your battle with this dizeze. im abot to go back on me medikcaton and then i well be beeter at evrythang.

i dont not like to take me medicince during winter as i get so cold tat i feel like i freezing espeselly when i have to do somethan outside like go to my car, go to an amt machine, or pee.

Somehow I missed this thread, Read the first post, though. mmmm-Okay... Then read the first reply, and cracked up enought to get dirty looks from the boss. :)

Found his license plate!!!

timmay.jpg

Found his license plate!!!

timmay.jpg

:D Thank you so much for that! I have had a terrible day so far but this was enough to make me laugh so hard I got a couple of evil looks from co-workers. Only one question, though: Is this for Tanner or for Carson? :confused:

Cade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)