New HD channel in PR

Estamos interesado en saber como te va con lo que te menciono scott. Gracias.

Is it just because it's in free preview this month? I know that's the case in Alaska.

Hopefully they are going to give us (for Puerto Rico) 3 new HD channels by looking at the uplink report of 1/27/10. But the 4933 can't be seen yet, only 387.

4933(387) - CI [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)
4934(239) - WGN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)
4935(194) - GREEN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)

The 4900s are our HD range. Currently our HD channels stops at 4932.

Hey Nel,

I hear you started a new satellite forum for the good people of Puerto Rico in spanish, can you tell us about it? :)

It has been a blessing like you told me!;) Well this new forum is en English and Spanish and we have alot of topics about news concerning Satellite and cable companies in PR example Dish, Directv PR and cable companies and true FTA. And we have Sports section, News section, movies, internet, local channels, radio shows, tv shows and other great stuff!

And I specially thank Scott for letting us use the Uplink Report and other topics! He is the best! I never will stop being here!

So if you want to learn alot of things about PR it's the place to be alot of people are helping me out! And for people to know that in PR it's a nice place to spend a vacation and a lot of beaches around! Free To Air Puerto Rico.com - Home

Hopefully they are going to give us (for Puerto Rico) 3 new HD channels by looking at the uplink report of 1/27/10. But the 4933 can't be seen yet, only 387.

4933(387) - CI [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)
4934(239) - WGN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)
4935(194) - GREEN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 19 ConUS beam (NA)

The 4900s are our HD range. Currently our HD channels stops at 4932.

That's great news.

Alaska already have WGN and Green, but not CI. Although I'm able to view it at 387 during the free preview, I'm expecting it to go away since I don't see it mapped in the Alaska range(5498-5600).

I noticed that on a installation last Satruday Nel.. Business has been better the last couple of months, a lot of new HD Customers...

More HD variety will help us a lot.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts