New HD Channels for 10/17/07

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I could swear that I have seen ESPN News in HD during one of those pesky local blackouts...wonder why they are waiting until '08???

The scores on the bottom are HD but the live show is still shown in 4:3 aspect ratio. Also I read somewhere that we may get new channels on Monday the 15th

I wouldn't mind FX and my local RSN as well as my locals.

I look at Cartoon Network like I look at most of the Sci Fi schedule so far...it's not real HD, but it's a whole lot better PQ than the standard definition. I have to watch a bunch of it with my son, at least I'll get the best picture possible.

Heck, I would campaign for Boomerang HD, but I probably wouldn't make it out of the forum alive...:)

i would love if boomerang was in HD!! imagine all the old cartoons being remastered! animania HD on dish network looks good!

The scores on the bottom are HD but the live show is still shown in 4:3 aspect ratio. Also I read somewhere that we may get new channels on Monday the 15th

It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath... it's been Wednesday every other time, and another post mentioned that Sunday Ticket takes a lot of work to pull off, so they probably wouldn't be able to turn around and launch new channels on a Monday.

i think fsn prime west is in the next wave of rsn's going conus. there are two annaheim mighty duck games sked monday and wednesday on the nhl center ice hd sub channels. previously, they had been showing only boston bruin games as nesn hd is now on conus.

i think fsn prime west is in the next wave of rsn's going conus. there are two annaheim mighty duck games sked monday and wednesday on the nhl center ice hd sub channels. previously, they had been showing only boston bruin games as nesn hd is now on conus.

These are also the two games that the NHL Network has scheduled for the next three days, a preview maybe?

Next Wave

logos_cs_allchannels_5.jpg

...although I hope we get Nick HD this week rather than later...

I could swear that I have seen ESPN News in HD during one of those pesky local blackouts...wonder why they are waiting until '08???

They are different studios, I believe. However, it's quite possible that you could have.

I've seen this new studio (not in HD however) and it has a big o newsroom behind the anchor desk like you would expect to see on ESPNNews

They've had a lot of construction there in recent years. When I worked there, there was a lot of work done. I was supposed to work on the HD Sports Center and then it got delayed so I got stuck with some other assignment. It stunk.

The speed announcement concerned programming originating from the network.

Such as Trackisde, INC, Wind Tunnel, etc.

I believe they have the capability to pass on the HD feeeds from the track events such as qualifying, practice and the truck races.

From what I understand, the above track activities use the same cameras and production trucks as the race day broadcast.

So maybe we'll finally see the Truck races, CUP/Busch qualifying and practice in HD!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)