New HD Channels for 10/17/07

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We want the NHL Network! Now Scobuck did mention something before and used the word "drop" so he could be talking NHL. Let's hope so.

We want the NHL Network! Now Scobuck did mention something before and used the word "drop" so he could be talking NHL. Let's hope so.

I think you're right, I hear Dish is going Live tomorrow with NHL Network. Directv will probably do the same

So NHL Network, MSG-HD, and FSNY-HD would be Just PERFECT :D

direct tv has sabres blue jakeckts in hd on ch 94 friday night. This is promising news. This could finally mean they got the msg broadcast rights to the sabres hd homes games from msg. Unless they are picking up the columbus hd feed if there is one.

direct tv has sabres blue jakeckts in hd on ch 94 friday night. This is promising news. This could finally mean they got the msg broadcast rights to the sabres hd homes games from msg. Unless they are picking up the columbus hd feed if there is one.

FSN Ohio does have an HD feed. I hope it is more like they are starting to carry it instead of MSG HD.

I think i just got a new chan.647-1 says FSN midwest I guess this is a regional sports channel? Its the "all outdoors channel" old guys fishing in HD

That's a very good sign for tommorrow, not that scobuck's hints wasn't - those are good to.

He just needed to say - shut the puck up!

Well, if thats the case, it might show up later in the day ...
I show no 215 in the guide as of 6:45 am on Wensday, but I hope they are right.

Jimbo

only stuff i saw in the guide this morning were fsn pittsburgh and fsn midwest were added but they appear to be part-time only when there's an hd broadcast. i notice tonight's pens game being on 765-1, i believe (beside 94).

only stuff i saw in the guide this morning were fsn pittsburgh and fsn midwest were added but they appear to be part-time only when there's an hd broadcast. i notice tonight's pens game being on 765-1, i believe (beside 94).

Yes, I did not see anything else that stood out, the addl. FSN's coming on board is good news, but I too lost track of which ones were new because mine is FINALLY up and working (almost, a different story I won't go into, spoke with my guy from FSN Detroit last night, looks good for me by the end of the week :up)
I was also informed that FSN D would be a 24/7 channel starting today !

I've been waiting for this for over a year now, 2 if you include the info D* gave me when I signed up ...

Jimbo

Yes, I did not see anything else that stood out, the addl. FSN's coming on board is good news, but I too lost track of which ones were new because mine is FINALLY up and working (almost, a different story I won't go into, spoke with my guy from FSN Detroit last night, looks good for me by the end of the week :up)
I was also informed that FSN D would be a 24/7 channel starting today !

I've been waiting for this for over a year now, 2 if you include the info D* gave me when I signed up ...

Jimbo

hey, here's a happy camper. although, i want to see my 2 rsn's lit up on conus soon, i'm just glad they are showing up. i kinda like getting new channels every week instead of all at once.

" I WANT MY NHL!!!"

Any word on if nhl is still going to be added today? Zap 2 it and tivo people say it's in their guides already.

" I WANT MY NHL!!!"

Any word on if nhl is still going to be added today? Zap 2 it and tivo people say it's in their guides already.

FWIW I don't see an individual NHL Channel (Like the NFL Channel) but I do show NHLHD channels as "To be Announced" in the 764-1's to 775-1 range. Apparently for their NHL package!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)