New HD Channels in Hawaii

Because Dish has our HD pack mixed up with Alaska and Hawaii and since that new hd are on a the hawaii and alaska spotbeam. I can see those channels to in my 211 receiver but if they put them on a conus beam then we can see them.:)

They don't have to be on Conus, they could be on Puerto Rico spotbeam (I believe there's enough space to add a few).

When Ciel-2 is in place and activated, I hope to see these existing Dish HD channels on the 129 Hawaii spotbeam (or some might be added to the existing 119 or 110 spots):
CNN, Discovery, History, Science, Disney, Toon Disney, MGM, Smithsonian, NHL, HBO 2, HBO Signature, HBO Comedy, HBO Family, HBO Zone, Cinemax, Action Max, 5 Star Max, Starz, Starz Edge, Starz Comedy, Starz Kids & Family, Encore.

There are four more HD channels already uplinked to the Hawaii spot @ 110 that just need to be turned on:
Animal Planet, Cartoon Network, ABC Family, Bravo.

And KHNL13 HD (NBC) is still missing. They just moved into a brand new state-of-the-art HD studio, so should now be able to get a quality HD feed to Dish.

MSNBC, Comedy Central, IFC, FX are other fave channels that I hope Dish can pick up soon and send to Hawaii.

Also hope Hawaii gets the miriad of HD premium movie channels that they haven't procured as of yet (Showtime suite, etc.).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts