New HD channels in June...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And all the MTV "HD" Networks have complete guide information for the next week. Kinda makes Palladia, the Hi-Def place for MTV-VH1-CMT programs, a waste of bandwidth.

They re-branded MHD, which was the HD version of all three music channels, to Palladia, giving it it's own identity to avoid the redundancy of programming. I don't really watch it, but their intention was to have more concert footage both live and taped if you remember the press releases regarding the channel.

From wikipedia "The network had been branded Music: High Definition (MHD) until the name was changed to Palladia on September 1, 2008 to coincide with the addition of more exclusive programming."

If bandwidth was at a premium with FIOS, I would consider it a waste of bandwith. But they have plenty of bandwidth for HD channels. Remember, that is why we all left cable or satellite... more channels. More HD channel capacity. All 26 HBO/MAX channels in HD... faster Internet... etc..

Paladia is ALL music programming. MTV and VH1 is little to no music programming. How is that a waste of bandwidth?

AMC HD on 531 coming 7/15 with a special surprise Breaking Bad Movie on 7/19 about the younger days of Walter White with Gretchen.

And then I woke up from my dream!
I had the same dream.

I would really like to see Breaking Bad and Mad Men in HD, two of the best shows on TV, right up there with Dexter, Rome, etc.

Any rumors of new additions in July? :)
I'm told the next round of additions will be this fall. Aside from NBATV HD, Verizon hasn't released any other names to employees, hence no leaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts