New Hd Channels Start Time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joeyvice

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Ok so here's the word on the street for us DTV installers, I just got home from work.. They are going to go live at 3am Sunday morning 6amEST and will be running ad's all day during the football games to promote the new channels....

So everyone settle down, stop forcing software downloads. If your receiver is compatible, it will update the channels for you.

Now go outside and smell some flowers you hermits haha

Not another date... When will it ever end.. Tomorrow. Sunday, yesterday.. OCTOBER? Me thinks that we will only find out when we turn them on and there they are.. Till then? Hug a tree..

This is the date, if you got a problem with it suck on a tailpipe.

What could be more reputable than Joey and his 7 post count total telling us "THE WORD ON THE STREET"?

haha I was just kidding... trust me I want this just as much as you guys....I have had dtv since they had 2 hd channels.

haha I was just kidding... trust me I want this just as much as you guys....I have had dtv since they had 2 hd channels.

quick question:

are you kidding about the launch date? or the suck on a tailpipe thing.

also, why not run ads BEFORE launching channels. i hope they launch them sunday but why not run ads all weekend long before launch.

just strange to me.

Let me clarify, I was kidding about the tailpipe but 100% serious about the launch times. They had major issues with black screens and sound. That seems to be fixed now, but they will go live that sunday while everyone is tucked in there beds just to be safe.

Take it for what it's worth to you, if my screen name isn't trust worthy well then disregard what I am saying, stay awake hoping that they do it sooner and you lose nothing other then your own time. For those who listen to me, spend the next few days doing something with your life because you are going to be stuck to your set come Sunday.

Love you all!:)

You guys have been allowing all theese Rosie's(OD) poor jokes and all of a sudden you are crying foul. You play with fire you get burned-that simple>sad but TRUE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Suck the tail pipe that's so funny! People are so sensitive. Joeyvice people have been in these fourms for days trying get a clue when we are going to get what we've been paying for so long now. your prediction of the launch date is just one of millions all over the internet. You shouldnt take it personal when some questions the validity of your statement we've heard it before. I personally will not belive the date unless chase carry says it will happen X date. it's nothing personal

Suck the tail pipe that's so funny! People are so sensitive. Joeyvice people have been in these fourms for days trying get a clue when we are going to get what we've been paying for so long now. your prediction of the launch date is just one of millions all over the internet. You shouldnt take it personal when some questions the validity of your statement we've heard it before. I personally will not belive the date unless chase carry says it will happen X date. it's nothing personal

I wouldn't even trust Carey. I want to see with my own eyes..

No worries, I was just clearing the air.. For those who want a date.. there you have it.. If you don't like it or don't believe it then it's cool. I work for Ironwood communications which is the installer for D* and we had a meeting about it today stating that we have to swap out all 3 lnb dishes for 5lnb dishes because of the channels that start on Sunday. I asked about the 19th 16th 10th and all the other dates, and got the reasons regarding tech problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)