New Hd Channels Start Time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
His Sunday date has some validity. I sent an email to Carey's office regarding a problem I was having and they just returned my phone call a little while ago. During which I decided to ask about the HD channels. He said they had a billing problem but it is almost fixed. He told me not to expect channels before next week but it was very likely that some could be turned on Sunday but not all. They would be turned on throughout the week. Just thought I would let you know what his office told me.

Let Me Tell You All When The Launching Date Is..
Right Now If You Switch To E*.
While Everyone Is Waiting For The Big Hd Launch On D*, Othes Are Enjoing E*.
How Naive Is Everyone And Still Believe In D* After All This Lies.
Even If Eventually They Do Lunch, Just Because Of All The Lies I Wouldn't Stay With Them.
If You Want To Send A Message To D*, Switch Now To E* And Only Then Maybe D* Will Launch Their Hd Channels.

I Can't Wait Till Sunday To Laugh At All The D* Believers When They Get Dissapointed Again!!!!!!!!!!!

What lies?

I don't recall seeing any "official" lies. Only a tentative or projected launch date that had to be delayed to to technical difficulties, whatever they might have been.

Ever tune in to watch a baseball game only to see reruns of Raymond with a msg at the bottom that says "RAIN DELAY" Did the network lie to you. No, technical difficulties caused a delay in the game.

Even If Eventually They Do Lunch, Just Because Of All The Lies I Wouldn't Stay With Them.
If You Want To Send A Message To D*, Switch Now To E* And Only Then Maybe D* Will Launch Their Hd Channels.

I Can't Wait Till Sunday To Laugh At All The D* Believers When They Get Dissapointed Again!!!!!!!!!!!

How intelligent do you have to be to make every word first letter in Caps ???

We really don't need the E* people coming over here to BASH D*, go watch you whatever minimal amount of HD you pay twice for.
$10 for certian channels, but if you want any more, it's another 10 , get real, I am eternally greatful I chose D* over DISH years back. I don't need 20 channels of repeats.

Jimbo

How intelligent do you have to be to make every word first letter in Caps ???

We really don't need the E* people coming over here to BASH D*, go watch you whatever minimal amount of HD you pay twice for.
$10 for certian channels, but if you want any more, it's another 10 , get real, I am eternally greatful I chose D* over DISH years back. I don't need 20 channels of repeats.

Jimbo

Wow, I am really impress. Enjoy your your 8 HD channels on D*.
Do you have HGTV, Food HD, TLC HD, Discovery HD, Science HD, Animal Planet HD, History HD, A&E HD, and moore.
And by the way, I would rather have those Voom channels that repeat the progaming than not to have them.

Why are you even in this forum. D has not lied at all to us. Everything has been speculation. I cannot wait till D does have their HD up when I can laugh at you for being with E. What have they done to be able to add channels in the future....nothing.....

Wow, I am really impress. Enjoy your your 8 HD channels on D*.

I've waited long enough, a few more days is NO problem. See I am not one that has to have everything right NOW, a two year commitment ...
I can wait a few more days.
No problem ...

After all, I have to wait for my new TV to get here as well. :)

Jimbo

I'm glad we can bring some joy into your life.

I just left E* because they could not get a single bill correct in 10 months of service time that i did have them. I broke my contract, and paid them to get rid of them, so say what you want, about D*, enjoy E* you obviously deserve each other, but dont come here talking about something you know nothing about.

Will someone please banish the trolls? I can think of no good reason to go to the E* forums to stir up $#!*, why on earth do these people feel the urge to come here to do the same.

Get a job/life/dog/spouse/kid/video game.... something for god's sake!

This thread is getting packed with rude people. This Jimbo member is trying to start things. I guess he is mad at him self for having Dish network.

I sure am glad you might be able to finally get some of the HD we have been watching for a year or more.

As those other channels, they don't even exist in HD yet, so enjoy the SD upcoverts.

Will someone please banish the trolls? I can think of no good reason to go to the E* forums to stir up $#!*, why on earth do these people feel the urge to come here to do the same.

Get a job/life/dog/spouse/kid/video game.... something for god's sake!

Actually, I think we need to find the nest they're spawning from and burn it!!!:neener

Status
Please reply by conversation.