New HD Channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jimbos said:
I may have read your post wrong, but did you say you maybe able to get FIOS thru Verizon thru SBC ?

You may be able to get FIOS thru Verizon or SBC if thats the case, but Verizon and SBC-AT&T are two seperate companies, and do not have a working relationship to work together on the FIOS project.

They may both have FIOS available soon, but not together.

Jimbo

Odd I talked to Verizon just last week and they said they were in the process of updating in the indianapolis areas and there was a bunch of red tape and hoops they had to jump through when introducing FiOs to area's that are not "theirs" However it should not be long before they have clearance to introduce it via SBC.

I had them transfer me to the tech dept due to my questions I wanted answered about the Tivo so I guess he might not be as informed as a CSR but I would think he would be more informed. The tech did say there will be NO QUESTION when they introduce it.. he said it will be all you hear about on comercials and mailers... pretty much a full scale media blitz.
Judging on the timeframe D* is working I would think Lightspeed/FiOs will be here by the time they are offering their great HD Leader product. Reports have cable companies dropping prices and trying to double their internet speeds when Fios is introduced to try and compete but it still falls short. I can't wait from all I hear.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts