New HD DVR without the HD package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pinocchio

Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Texes
Hi,
Just want to know if anyone who have the new HD DVR-HR22 OR HR23 from DirecTV know if it's MANDATORY to get the HD programming package for it to work??????Because I was told that I have to get the HD programming package if I were to get the HR22 receiver.

Hi,​

Just want to know if anyone who have the new HD DVR-HR22 OR HR23 from DirecTV know if it's MANDATORY to get the HD programming package for it to work??????Because I was told that I have to get the HD programming package if I were to get the HR22 receiver.​

Sorry about prevous post; I thought you were standing by to converse.

I think the short answer is that you don't have to pay for HD access if it doesn't apply to you but you would have to ask for a credit if you have programming that includes it like the DVR Choice plans.

Hi,
Just want to know if anyone who have the new HD DVR-HR22 OR HR23 from DirecTV know if it's MANDATORY to get the HD programming package for it to work??????Because I was told that I have to get the HD programming package if I were to get the HR22 receiver.

You must have hd programming in order to have an hd receiver/dvr. If you have the programming and then drop it, Directv will want their equipment back and they will send you a non hd receiver/dvr

You must have hd programming in order to have an hd receiver/dvr. If you have the programming and then drop it, Directv will want their equipment back and they will send you a non hd receiver/dvr
It depends on where your SD LIL come from. If they come from the Ka slots, they may not ask you to return it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)