New HD is Available !

Remember to do a "Check Switch" in order to get all the Guide data for the new channels !

Remember that your Hard Drive usage is going to go way up ! :D

Thanks E*, Thanks Charlie. I hope we can hold our request for new HD channels until after the summer. D* who?

Now I'm going to have go to back and make sure all my DVR timers are set to record the HD channel. Gosh Darn it.

(fake complaint btw).

Been doing that now.

Note that those timers will use more hard drive space.

Remember to do a Check Switch to get the program Guide info for the new channels.

PS Also your old Name Based Timers may catch some new relevant events, and some additional coincidental bad matches.

What is all of the hub bub about bub:D

I think I am about to get sick and go home and check them out.(I wish):(

Um, I don't have access to WFN so I guess I am going to have to do a check switch and see what happens.

9458 MAXHD
9441 5-MAX
9440 MAXW (waste of space, who DOESN'T have a DVR to record the E feeds?)

Strange layout, though I get that most people will be using the mapped down channels. I still prefer to browse the 9400 range for HD

Oh and TravelHD... ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! Bring on the VEGAS shows!

I don't have a DVR and don't want one. I do want, however, the movie channels I have in my time zone (West). How about we get rid of MAXE on only have MAXW, I would be fine with that, how about you?

Maybe I can talk my wife into getting the HD only pack now.

Your Chuck Norris, you shouldnt have to talk your wife into anything. Your quick hands should do the talking.

Just kidding, it took a lot of convincing to get it changed at my household. Luckily the CW is part of the local package now.

NOTE: If you have an SD locked out by Channel Number, you will need to go into the Channel Lock list and add the new HD version as well.

If you have Mapdown, then you need to lock the 9xxx number and the mapped down number as well.

Need some help!!!

I am very happy about the new channels and can't wait to get home and check them out. I seriously considered changing over to the HD only package but I would lose my Regional Sports channel. I am in the St. Louis market and would lose all Cardinal games which would suck. Does anyone know a way around this? Now that the new package includes Disney and Toon Disney my kids would be set! I would save $30 a month off my bill!! Any suggestions? I currently have AT 200 + HD essentials. HELP!!!!

so why espnews have to take the left side of the screen with their unreasonable graphics while doing the hd video. I mean I do not need to see this graphic taking so much of the hd video.

I am very happy about the new channels and can't wait to get home and check them out. I seriously considered changing over to the HD only package but I would lose my Regional Sports channel. I am in the St. Louis market and would lose all Cardinal games which would suck. Does anyone know a way around this? Now that the new package includes Disney and Toon Disney my kids would be set! I would save $30 a month off my bill!! Any suggestions? I currently have AT 200 + HD essentials. HELP!!!!
There's no free lunch. You're gonna have to sacrifice the Cardinals to save that $30/month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)