New HD is Available !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
New HD is now Available !

Channel names in my EPG are

BIO
CNBC
TOON
TDIS
ESNWS
DISE
BRAVO
ABCFM
HMC
TRAV
TWC (Weather)
MAX-W
5-MAX

NOTE: All HD without SD equivalents are now in 300 channel range ! (starting 362)

SMITH
MGM
WFN
TENIS

Last edited:
New HD CHannels

I have access to ABC Family, Disney, Toon Disney, ESPNNews HD along with CNBC HD, TWC, TRAV, MGM, WFN HD.

sweet! I can't wait to get home and turn my tv on! I called Dish today to check into switching to HD only and it would save me $30/month. I am seriously considering it. I don't watch a majority of the other crap anyway!

sweet! I can't wait to get home and turn my tv on! I called Dish today to check into switching to HD only and it would save me $30/month. I am seriously considering it. I don't watch a majority of the other crap anyway!

I did it. I do not miss the other sd channels. My bill is under $34 a month!! Well worth it IMO.

My 622 rebooted at 2:45, then the new channels were up after restart.

9458 MAXHD
9441 5-MAX
9440 MAXW (waste of space, who DOESN'T have a DVR to record the E feeds?)

Strange layout, though I get that most people will be using the mapped down channels. I still prefer to browse the 9400 range for HD

Oh and TravelHD... ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! Bring on the VEGAS shows!

There's a new player in town, and it's name is DISH. The HD explosion we have waited and waited for is finally here... :)

Scott, you are looking pretty good right about now.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)