New HD Upgrade (Bill Is HIGH)

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
Wow, I did not know it would go up so much. Ended up downgrading to Bronze/plus HD (since it seems to get all the new HD too). Plus, CSR told me he understood and gave me a $5 credit for 10 months. Very nice and explained every charge I would pay. He even broke it down for all the packages I was considering. I really wanted Turbo Silver, because I watch Top Chef on Bravo, but I need MTV and VH1 for my reality show watching wife.

Anyway, the credit got my bill where I wanted it (60 dollar range). Which gets me 1 year into my commitment. When it runs out, maybe all the HD will be in the Turbo pack.

I guess I could upgrade to silver for the months Top Chef is on. They seem pretty easy about waiving downgrade fees. He also put in an auto cancel for my HBO/Starz/Platinum for 6/22, so I wouldn't have to contact them again.

Chat's are the way to do things.

Saved it of course, in case it doesn't add up on my next bill.

Wow, I did not know it would go up so much. Ended up downgrading to Bronze/plus HD (since it seems to get all the new HD too). Plus, CSR told me he understood and gave me a $5 credit for 10 months. Very nice and explained every charge I would pay. He even broke it down for all the packages I was considering. I really wanted Turbo Silver, because I watch Top Chef on Bravo, but I need MTV and VH1 for my reality show watching wife.

Anyway, the credit got my bill where I wanted it (60 dollar range). Which gets me 1 year into my commitment. When it runs out, maybe all the HD will be in the Turbo pack.

I guess I could upgrade to silver for the months Top Chef is on. They seem pretty easy about waiving downgrade fees. He also put in an auto cancel for my HBO/Starz/Platinum for 6/22, so I wouldn't have to contact them again.

Chat's are the way to do things.

Saved it of course, in case it doesn't add up on my next bill.

I think the rep got you on that "auto cancel"... They always refuse to do that. And I know the reason is they want you to forget you have it... Which works for alot of people.... Just keep an eye come May/June bills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)