new hd

Not a silly question at all. There are press releases. Sometimes they are picked up by newspapers and local TV if it involves the local station. Another source are places like Sat Guys and others that keep track and get the word out. Sometimes E* will send out stuff to subs letting them know. Last is that they appear in your guide.

I assume a lot of you are like myself and have a favorite list so we don't know when new HD is added. Granted I check on here, so I'm covered, but I'm sure others are not.

pfan

You scroll through the whole thing every once in a while? I probably would take a while to notice if I didn't follow the forum here; I am kinda on auto pilot in the guide, where I skip groups of channels, usually on my way to ESPN or HBO...

nope..just set my guide to HD and check there.Its really not that hard..This site is good for finding HD channels that are uplinked before being availble

nope..just set my guide to HD and check there.Its really not that hard..This site is good for finding HD channels that are uplinked before being availble

I suppose it can't be too bad, but if you have all of the premiums possible, it is probably tedious; it would be kinda cool if they highlighted a new channel in the guide (yellow bg or something) for like a week, a la the Windows Start Menu. Most people probably just whiz by the channel without even noticing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts