New Hopper Audio problem Please Help.

marciano027

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Puerto Rico
I instaled the hopper on last saturday.
When i was watching the shows I notice a little interruption in the audio every now an then, it is not constant but it does makes watching unplesant.
At first i though it was Censuring, until I turned on the CC and the words werent ofensive. It is just happening.

This is only happening on FOX and when it is on HD, and is currently happening I could turn the TV an it will happen.
Cannot verify antenna feed as where i live I don't get OTA reception.

Did not notice this on my previous receiver VIP722, yet to save space most of the time i recorded fox on sd :p

Try searching but i only find post about something similar happened back in 2008, Any reply helps even to telme that You watched the las simpsons and or family guy in HD without anoing audio interruption.

I instaled the hopper on last saturday.
When i was watching the shows I notice a little interruption in the audio every now an then, it is not constant but it does makes watching unplesant.
At first i though it was Censuring, until I turned on the CC and the words werent ofensive. It is just happening.

This is only happening on FOX and when it is on HD, and is currently happening I could turn the TV an it will happen.
Cannot verify antenna feed as where i live I don't get OTA reception.

Did not notice this on my previous receiver VIP722, yet to save space most of the time i recorded fox on sd :p

Try searching but i only find post about something similar happened back in 2008, Any reply helps even to telme that You watched the las simpsons and or family guy in HD without anoing audio interruption.

I have seen this as well. Not on HD channels though. I am able to reproduce this problem consistently when playing back an SD recording when the PIP tuner is set to an SD channel. Switching the PIP tuner to an HD channel consistently solves it during playback so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)