New Hopper, EHD and Sling issues

kluken

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2004
OK I have my hopper 2 days and am really enjoying it. Love PTAT, really is a great safety net if I miss a timer. I have a sling and noticed that with the Dish ipad app it is hit or miss. Often it can see the receiver, but shows no recordings, if I go back in later it looks fine. Other times I try to watch a show on the ipad and it will say starting the receiver, but as the blue bar progress it gets almost to the end and just stalls, again if I go out and come back in sometimes it will work. I also had a USB EHD from my 622 and when I hook it up the hopper will see it and I can play shows form the EHD, but hours after having shut off receiver when I turn it back on the EHD is gone. If I unplug the EHD and plug it back in it works. Seems like a few hours of being off and the hopper looses its brains with EHD and sling. I am using all 3 USB ports, OTA and EHD in back and the sling in front port. Are these known issue? Anyone else seeing these issues? Thanks!

I also had a USB EHD from my 622 and when I hook it up the hopper will see it and I can play shows form the EHD, but hours after having shut off receiver when I turn it back on the EHD is gone. If I unplug the EHD and plug it back in it works. Seems like a few hours of being off and the hopper looses its brains with EHD and sling. I am using all 3 USB ports, OTA and EHD in back and the sling in front port. Are these known issue? Anyone else seeing these issues? Thanks!

This is well known and being discussed here http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/294488-EHD-on-hopper-drops-off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts