New Hopper - Sling Sessions? Sub Accounts for Dish Anywhere?

mattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 14, 2011
n/a
Since the new hopper has a boatload of tuners, does it allow for multiple outgoing sling sessions or is sling still tied to just a single tuner like it is in the vip722? (I'm a current VIP722 user, no hopper yet but maybe soon)

Any plans to allow dish users to create "sub-accounts" underneath the master main account to allow other family members to use Sling without giving them the keys to the kingdom for account control?

Any plans to allow dish users to create "sub-accounts" underneath the master main account to allow other family members to use Sling without giving them the keys to the kingdom for account control?
That was done recently (a month or two ago ?).

profiles.png

Reactions: ChadT41
That was done recently (a month or two ago ?).

View attachment 112790
I've seen thin and added a new user. However, it seems it still uses the same login/password as for my dish account. Can separate passwords be set up for each profile? When I start DishAnywhere, it lets me select any profile without any challenge so it appears there is no way to prevent a user from using any profile they want.

I've seen thin and added a new user. However, it seems it still uses the same login/password as for my dish account. Can separate passwords be set up for each profile? When I start DishAnywhere, it lets me select any profile without any challenge so it appears there is no way to prevent a user from using any profile they want.
I can't say as I've never set it up (as seen in my screenshot)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)