Free premiums for 3 months

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Just asked a Csr online about multi sports free for 3 months and was given an early xmas present... She said I could get four premiums free for 3 months... My choices were HBO... Cinemax... Starz... Multi sport... And the dish movie pack

Reactions: charlesrshell
Just tried on the customer chat and they replied back giving me the regular prices of each channel and then said i was eligible for 50% off. I will try again tomorrow.

I got on chat after reading this thread. I was only missing Starz from my lineup, so I asked about any 'deals'. They gave me Starz for 3 months free.
Then I asked about getting a SuperJoey. When I signed up a few months ago they wouldn't let me get one, so I thought I'd see what they might do now. Offer was free of upfront cost, free install and then of course, the $10/month. So I said yes, then to make it better, the install was scheduled for about 2 hours later!

So free Starz for a bit and a new SuperJoey and I'm good to go.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I asked if could get multi sports and dish movie pack free for three months... She came back and said I could get three premiums free... Then changed it to four... I then changed my package from at everything to at 250... I don't watch much showtime... So got starz... HBO... Cinemax... Multi sport... And then got movie pack for $5.00... Not sure why... Maybe play csr roulette... But I'm def not complaining

I asked if could get multi sports and dish movie pack free for three months... She came back and said I could get three premiums free... Then changed it to four... I then changed my package from at everything to at 250... I don't watch much showtime... So got starz... HBO... Cinemax... Multi sport... And then got movie pack for $5.00... Not sure why... Maybe play csr roulette... But I'm def not complaining

Every account is different (hence why I said YMMV) and I think I may just wait on trying to get Starz for free until close to Black Sails premiere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just asked a Csr online about multi sports free for 3 months and was given an early xmas present... She said I could get four premiums free for 3 months... My choices were HBO... Cinemax... Starz... Multi sport... And the dish movie pack
It worked for me. I already had free Cinemax and Starz thanks to a recent local channel dispute, and Welcome Pack still doesn't qualify for Multi-Sport as far as I know, so I chose HBO and Dish Movie Pack free for three months. Not bad for a short online chat. Thanks for posting.

Got offered HBO, Cine, Starz, and DMP for 3 months.

Already had $10 HBO and didn't want to mess that up potentially so I countered with Starz only for 6 months.

No go, they only do 3 months free the CSR said, so I took Starz for 3 months (I'll just stream the Black Sails season finale).

She then asked if I wanted Cine and DMP also and I figured why not and took them too, might find something to watch on them (DMP weakened since I have EPIX free for a year).

Really had no issues and I even tried to help others by trying to haggle for only Starz. xD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I chatted and got Starz and Epix for three months. They started off trying to sell but I politely said I was only interested in free previews.

I chatted and got Starz and Epix for three months. They started off trying to sell but I politely said I was only interested in free previews.

They must be able to offer those two now. I contacted them a few weeks ago and asked if there were any movie channels available for free and they offered me the same.

I just received a email for various promos on premium chanels for the winter season, they must be doing a push

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)