New HR20 Ce version being released on 3/10 and 3/11

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This one will be v13D, and full of lots of goodies. This will be, by far, the best firmware for the HR20 to date.

If you can stay up until 11PM EST tonight - get it!

downloading software now, will report more later! after sleep.

I'm curious to see if this download has better mp3 control. the firmware I have now will only play a few songs and they it freezes until you skip to the next song. Making it unuseable. I'm being told it has something to do with large libraries. I have 25k. Also the menu su*ks.

I dont know if Mp3 playing is better as I dont have a large library like you, but I am not a fan of this version at all. My rewinding and fast forwarding have become horrible as I start to fast forward but it sticks on the screen that I started at, leaving me guessing where I am at in the progress. Other then that I think they are doing alot underneath the skin of the code and I believe (no facts here just guessing) that we are going to see more added to this machine in what it can do (we now have sound effects!!!). I am curious to see if this version will stop my Auto delete when I record National Geographic HD. My wife has really been on me to get the in the womb, and I cant play it back.

Highlights for me

HD search results now show up first
Sound effects for invaild choices
and according to Earl the guide is now cached to the hard drive for 14 day guide after a reboot.

I dont know if Mp3 playing is better as I dont have a large library like you, but I am not a fan of this version at all. My rewinding and fast forwarding have become horrible as I start to fast forward but it sticks on the screen that I started at, leaving me guessing where I am at in the progress. Other then that I think they are doing alot underneath the skin of the code and I believe (no facts here just guessing) that we are going to see more added to this machine in what it can do (we now have sound effects!!!). I am curious to see if this version will stop my Auto delete when I record National Geographic HD. My wife has really been on me to get the in the womb, and I cant play it back.

Highlights for me

HD search results now show up first
Sound effects for invaild choices
and according to Earl the guide is now cached to the hard drive for 14 day guide after a reboot.

I don't get the purpose of the sound affects?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts