New HR54 software and 4K issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mpinales

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 15, 2010
Ohio
I have an HR-54 and a mini 61 4K on vacation and I am using a Mini 41 now because of sound cut outs. Every month I get a nice email saying Directv is working on the issue but it is unresolved. Yesterday there was a new download # Oxd80. Is this going to fix my issue and I should switch to the 4K mini again? Any thoughts?

not yet. I was going to switch the minis this week end. I called Directv and they couldn't even tell me what the update ws for.

not yet. I was going to switch the minis this week end. I called Directv and they couldn't even tell me what the update ws for.
They are not gonna tell you what the update is, the people you talk to on the phone, unless you get high up into the Tech dept, don't even know an update was sent out ..... unless it's a very bad one that effects everyone poorly and people are calling in about issues.

Reactions: larry55
yes it does- Fix the Audio drop - My work around the audio drop before this load was to disable Dolby - since the fix I have re-enabled it and have notice no audio drops from my C61K

I watched the N.Illinois v Nebraska game and there was no sound cut outs. Seems to be working FINALLY

Status
Please reply by conversation.