New install problems

SychoBC

Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I ordered Dish over the phone about 2 weeks ago because the website wanted to drop me to the Hopper with Sling instead of the Hopper 3. We agreed to a Hopper 3, 4K Joey, and 2 wireless Joeys.

Now as the tech is here, he is only trying to give us a Hopper with Sling and 3 wireless Joeys. We are off and on the phone with the tech’s supervisor and they are giving us the runaround.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: charlesrshell
-
I ordered Dish over the phone about 2 weeks ago because the website wanted to drop me to the Hopper with Sling instead of the Hopper 3. We agreed to a Hopper 3, 4K Joey, and 2 wireless Joeys.

Now as the tech is here, he is only trying to give us a Hopper with Sling and 3 wireless Joeys. We are off and on the phone with the tech’s supervisor and they are giving us the runaround.

Any suggestions?

Call the President's office while the tech is there. They can correct the work order to his supervisor's office. 866-213-5814

The Hopper 3 and 4K Joeys are usually extra money and if the tech can't get a wire to the 4K Joey location then a wireless Joey might be all that will work.

Thank you everyone for the help. I got it squared away and the installer just left. Hopper 3, 4K Joey, and 2 wireless Joeys are all installed and working great.

Thank you everyone for the help. I got it squared away and the installer just left. Hopper 3, 4K Joey, and 2 wireless Joeys are all installed and working great.
Make sure you let your Hopper settle in a couple of days for all features to click in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts