New install with 3 owned receivers.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
I good buddy from work has finally cut the cord. He has choosen to go with Dish as he is more into movies then sports. He has an install scheduled for this friday. He is confused as to the monthly fee's. He purchased from a local dealer 1 922 as his main unit and 2 211k's for the other tv's. He has also bought 3 EHD's to use with these units and is going to sub to the everything pack. As I understand it he will not have a 2 year agreement as he owns all his equipment, but what exactly will be his monthly fee's? Thats the one area I was not too clear on.

America's Everything Pack - $104.99
DVR fee for the 922 - $10
211k's at $7 each - $14

Total monthly rate (before any applicable taxes) - $128.99

This is assuming that he will be participating in HD Free For Life (otherwise, HD programming would be $10 a month). Since he is purchasing all of his equipment, there is no commitment. To activate the EHD services for the 211k's, there is a one time $40 fee (which covers both)

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes I told him to do the free HD for life. I forgot to include the HD Xtra pack. Which is $5/month extra I assume?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)