New Install

comp9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2017
PA
quick question

Looking to switch to dish.

Would be looking at a Hopper 3. 1 4K Joey. One wireless Joey and 3 regular joeys

Credit isn’t a issue. As far as the other Joeys go. Are they still installing Joey 3’s or would I possibly get some Joey 2’s

quick question

Looking to switch to dish.

Would be looking at a Hopper 3. 1 4K Joey. One wireless Joey and 3 regular joeys

Credit isn’t a issue. As far as the other Joeys go. Are they still installing Joey 3’s or would I possibly get some Joey 2’s

With Hopper 3's we're only using Joey 3's so make sure your tech uses Joey 3's. You definitely want the Joey 3's. You should call your local retailer if you have a good one and they'll make sure you get what you want. :)

Ok cool thx

Anyone have an opinion on the current promos? Looks like a 2 year price lock and 200 in Ticketmaster cash and 75 bucks in ebates. I am not in a rush here if there could be something better coming up

Another Question.. Would probably go with AT200 or 250 Which looks like it includes NFL/NHL and MLB Network.. Am I correct then that adding the sports pack would only really give me out of market RSN's/Redzone and Strike zone?

Anyone have any thoughts either on the current promos? Looks like the 2 year price lock, 75 bucks in Ebates and 200 dollars in Ticketmaster cash.. Not sure if anyone thinks there is better to be had by waiting

Another Question.. Would probably go with AT200 or 250 Which looks like it includes NFL/NHL and MLB Network.. Am I correct then that adding the sports pack would only really give me out of market RSN's/Redzone and Strike zone?

Anyone have any thoughts either on the current promos? Looks like the 2 year price lock, 75 bucks in Ebates and 200 dollars in Ticketmaster cash.. Not sure if anyone thinks there is better to be had by waiting
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Reactions: charlesrshell
My dad is finally getting upgraded tomorrow going from 3 722 to a hopper 3 and 2 Joeys . Will they install the new Joey 3 are they still doing the older 2 models. I told him to make sure it’s a Joey 3 .

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)