New local channel

rhdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
Morning guys, I am in Corpus Christi, Texas with a question about locals. We got a new Channel come up this Morning as a Fox affilate. The old affilate channel is still on dish, The Uplink report does show the new channel but it does not show up this Morning on my guide. How does dish usually handle this kind of deal?? I know uplink does not mean much as foar as a green light,but I am new to dish(October) and would like to know how long this may take. it early still so I do not know if direct and TW have them on as of yet.

Try unplugging your receiver to reset it. If its part of your subscription, it should show up since the uplink report says available to subscribers. You can call DISH if that doesn't produce it as they may be still tooling around.

As long as you subscribe to local channels in Corpus Christi you should be getting it on channel 8919. The mapdown to channel 38 may take until the new guide load tonight. But either removing the smart card and plugging it back in, or pressing the power button ON THE RECEIVER ITSELF not the remore until the receiver reboots should take care of it.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts