New Logos for re-branded channels

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Anyone try to catch each of these channels after the movie finishes or begins. The new logos look awesome. Also before the movie stars it tells you now whether the movie is presented in its Original Aspect Ratio (OAR). Try to catch "The Cars that Ate Paris" before it begins. It looks very promising even though right now the same movies are playing.

I saw that in the highlights a couple of movies in OAR. One of them was a kungfu movie. The GuyTV looked good. It is showing the HD side show during intermission.

The hd sideshow is getting on my nerves already :)

But, on a lighter side, the hi def is letting me see all the wires holding the puppets up on Thunderbirds on 'Family Room'

And finally, the guide was wrong again today on monstershd. It said it was going to start 'April Fools Day', instead it showed 'Body Parts'. Sigh

I think I have seen them all already :) Yes Monsters HD guide has been like that (see my post under April fool's day). I did not know which movie it was.

Have they finally got the right movies playing in the proper category? I've had custody of my daughter all week so I haven't watched very much Voom. (except for the horribly produced New Year's eve show).

Thanks.

New channels on website and Zap2It guide

:yes It would be nice it they got their web site (channel lineup) and the Zap2It (program guide) site updated to reflect the rebranded channels.

Jeff

philhu said:
The hd sideshow is getting on my nerves already :)

But, on a lighter side, the hi def is letting me see all the wires holding the puppets up on Thunderbirds on 'Family Room'

And finally, the guide was wrong again today on monstershd. It said it was going to start 'April Fools Day', instead it showed 'Body Parts'. Sigh

Yea the sideshow is crap..

carlosg said:
kungfu looks real good

YES looks real nice!!

200501kungfu.jpg

200501guytv.jpg

200501gunslingers.jpg

I have to hand it to the VOOM production people. The fills and promos are very well done. I am still trying to catch the program with the skiier in slow motion who jumps off the snow cliff. But VOOM production is tops. So few give credit to their crew and I think they deserve a strong pat on the back for a good job.

gutter said:
I have to hand it to the VOOM production people. The fills and promos are very well done. I am still trying to catch the program with the skiier in slow motion who jumps off the snow cliff. But VOOM production is tops. So few give credit to their crew and I think they deserve a strong pat on the back for a good job.
I agree, now if only the Engineers could get it on the air the way the Production people intended, I'd be happy. ;)

DarrellP said:
I agree, now if only the Engineers could get it on the air the way the Production people intended, I'd be happy. ;)

I know what you mean. I see the skeeter noise too and I have a 43". but it more than must skeeter .

The intermissions on GuyTV are....well, quite jiggly and creative from what I've seen so far.

Guy TV HD: "If you're a guy, you know what you like. And this is a channel that delivers — no candy-coating, no compromises and no "We're not supposed to show that" excuses. So sit there in your underwear and dirty sweat socks, drink a cold one and enjoy!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)