New microHD Firmware File Release and Notes 2012.07.06

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Version 2012.07.06 - A new GEOSATpro microHD firmware file with release notes is available in the attached file.

Firmware updating via satellite Galaxy 19 KU (OTA-SSU) is also available on temporary frequency 12115.

GEOSATpro supports you! Thank you for supporting GEOSATpro!

MicroHD Firmware Release Notes

Date: 7/06/2012
HDVS54012-1108249A0 2012-7-6

* DiSEqC 1.2: Fixed 22khz Bug in Motor/Switch Setting Menu affecting DiSEqC 1.2 "SAVE"

* Set Default Resolution 720p_60

* DVR Manual Record Duration - Fixed Bug occurring after 12pm

* Satellite OTA_SSU Update - Firmware Only (does not over-write Satellite/Transponder/Channel lists. Disregard the "Same Software" notice on the OTA-SSU.

Attachments

• microHD_20120706.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 312
I added this to the download section here also. :)

just downloaded it via OTA....

The default resolution stays what you have it currently unless you do a master reset.
The recording thing looks to be fixed....but it isnt 1:00 yet here ;)
(I think 12:00 though started the issue)

The best gets better :)

Thanks,
for the benefit of future buyers just like me, will the stock and future sales orders are going to be updated at SatAV???

Keep up the good work!!:)

Thanks,
for the benefit of future buyers just like me, will the stock and future sales orders are going to be updated at SatAV???

Keep up the good work!!:)
I dont think it will. I made a sticky for folks to verify the software and download the newest before starting so we're all on the same page when it comes to bugs
http://www.satelliteguys.us/microhd-discussion/287766-folks-who-got-their-microhd.html

I know as example I have loaded 4 updated versions since I got mine (plus the 5/23 dummy one that was on the satellite)
First was the 6/15 version
Second was a dud...didnit fix any issues
Third was from a week ago...fixed a couple things
Now this newest which fixes a couple more things :)

SG6000

Well first (duh) I forgot to set my location. Switching from diseqc to USALS doesn't seem to send a move command. Either that or the switch isn't switching. Anyway, if I toggle sats I get the motor moving window..... This is after the current update. I am going to try a factory reset as Iceberg suggest to see if the switch/usals thing fixes itself.

Where is the satellite update currently? I have been trying to do a manual update on the "temporary" frequency stated above on G19 12115 H SR=20000 PID 330 but after 10 min no activity shows on update screen just 0%. I have signal quality of 77%. I have also tried 11842 H PID 330 with same results.

I don't have a male/male USB cable and I am trying to do a first time update from factory FW.

Any/All help would be appreciated.

DRCars

Where is the satellite update currently? I have been trying to do a manual update on the "temporary" frequency stated above on G19 12115 H SR=20000 PID 330 but after 10 min no activity shows on update screen just 0%. I have signal quality of 77%. I have also tried 11842 H PID 330 with same results...

Should be 12115V 22424?

I would just load it via USB

1. download file in post 1
2. unzip it
3. copy the .abs file (the only one in there) to a USB drive
4. plug usb drive into Micro
5. once it recognizes the drive go to 4th item on the list then over to "update by USB"
6. select "allcode"
7. press OK and it will update to newest software

Where is the satellite update currently? I have been trying to do a manual update on the "temporary" frequency stated above on G19 12115 H SR=20000 PID 330 but after 10 min no activity shows on update screen just 0%. I have signal quality of 77%.
DRCars

that s/r is wrong...should be 22425

edit: corrado beat me to it ;)

This receiver is in manual update mode only; meaning any update only will be not sent until one is available; and enough receivers are in Glorystar homes; and the beta test confirms Glorystar update on their test; main line of consumer products in consumer hands then will receive Glorystar updating (i would hope)! So, Officially, this new "Glorystar product" is a working model; and in the US!

There is a new flash available; and you can manually update; but only using a USB-II stick, which you can use for timeshifting, ff, rw, etc. Put your copy of the file; onto this USB-II drive, usable for dvr, timeshift. Select upgrade in usb menu. The software is posted on this sight, i mean site, by the "who" themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts